Monday 13 May 2013

179/365 - looking through a glass onion

179/365 - looking through a glass onion
i shot it photo contest
Image by B Rosen
i told you about strawberry fields,
you know the place where nothing is real.
| thebeatles |

tomorrow is friday already! sweeeet. good news my flickr compadres... the weather man says WIND tomorrow.... and WIND...is not RAIN! it also says clear skies tomorrow night... which may be my window to get a shot in iv been trying to do with this fisheye. and if i make it to the next round in march madness it may be my next entry!

this one was one of my "less than an hour to get my shot in" things. into the bathroom, as it is the brightest room in the house if i dont have time or energy to set up my lighting.
thanks to all the people that voted for me and yesterday's shot that got a metric ass ton of views in less than 24 hours. you all rock my proverbial socks off.

365 - 4.2.09




181/365 - buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.
i shot it photo contest
Image by B Rosen
oh im so happy is baseball season.
i also have missed being in a baseball town. i lived in Boston for years just blocks away from Fenway Park, and im a huge sox fan... luckily the Braves are in the national league, so i dont mind cheering them on!

This was my first game a Turner Field, an exhibition before the regular season started. We played the Detroit Tigers, whom VERY rarely make it down here to play (last time was in '07) so it was extra awesome because shannon is from Detroit, and screamed her head off for the Tigers.

Detroit won, (boooo) but we all had a really awesome time, minus the horrible sunburn (see tomorrow's shot) Also, what could be a cooler location to play with a fisheye than a baseball stadium right?

Oh... and check out these sweet seats... we could talk to matt diaz in LF.. he was really funny dealing with all the yells to him. i was praying for a homer to our side... we def would have gotten the ball.

oh.... and if i've done this correctly. you can twitter this by clicking the link.

opening day is Monday!!
365 - 4.4.09


Simply Red
i shot it photo contest
Image by Dr. RawheaD
For one of the weekly contests. An idea came to me so I had to do it... I feel guilty.. :-p And the worst (?) part about it is that if I'd shot this just a half an hour later, I could've used it as my Project 365 shot for 1/29/09 as well (even the glass I used was due up!). Stupid, stupid, me.

[UPDATE]

Double stupid me; it actually had to be a Project 365 photo for me to enter the contest! Photo deleted from the contest. What waste of time that was ::rolleyes::

No comments:

Post a Comment