Saturday 5 January 2013

Nice Child Photo Contest photos

www.Army-30.mil
child photo contest
Image by expertinfantry
Secretary Begins Army Birthday With Myer Youth
Photo by C. Todd Lopez
June 09, 2008

Children at the Fort Myer, Va. Child Development Center, blew out the candles on a birthday cake baked for the U.S. Army's 233rd birthday. Children enjoyed cake after having heard a new book, "Happy Birthday Army," read to them by Secretary of the Army Pete Geren, June 9. The book was part of an effort to better include Army youth in the service's 233rd birthday celebrations.


Please help me win a photo contest: I'm a finalist!
child photo contest
Image by Post Scriptum
OMG! This picture made it to a Finnish summer photo competition - even though the rest of the finalists were technically pro and taken by superb cameras, which I could never afford.

And now I'm among the 20 finalists and the price for the top three is: camera equipment.

If you'd like to vote, it's here:

www.prorajala.fi/


100221-F-0212J-285
child photo contest
Image by expertinfantry
U.S. Army Sgt. Jose Gonzalez, with Charlie Company, 4th Battalion, 23rd Infantry Regiment, gives snacks to Afghan children in Dagyan village, Helmand Province, Afghanistan, Feb. 21, 2010. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Christine Jones/Released)

Learn more: www.expertinfantry.com

Learn more: www.expertinfantry.com


Shannon L. at Snaptotes Headquarters
child photo contest
Image by Snaptotes.com
Learn more about our photo handbag challenge.


'SNAPTOTES HEADQUARTERS: The picture I have submitted is one I took of my two best friends and their snaptotes. Every day they inspire me and so do their bags. Each time I get to see them, they always have their snaptotes with them - proudly displaying their beautiful children. I believe happiness is contagious and they are truly spreading it around through their lives and their snaptotes. ' -Shannon L.

No comments:

Post a Comment