Monday 11 March 2013

Tek Sen / Only You

Tek Sen / Only You
canon photo contest 2011
Image by Kuzeytac (will be back soon)
Explore #3 23.04.2009 Thank you all!

You can Tweet THIS by clicking HERE:)


***************************
TEMA-Genç TEMA ve Fotoalem ortak projesi olan "Doğa Yeniden Uyanıyor" konulu yarışmada, paylaşıma açılan 918 eser arasından seçilerek ilk 50 eser içinde yer alan ve sergilenmeye değer görülmüştür.


In the well known cooperation TEMA's Contest: This photo has been picked in the first 50 photos within the 918 photos , and got the right to be exhibited.

SPRİNG CLEANİNG; (26.06.2011)

337 "comments" has been erased.

Because;
-Invites without comments
-Award codes without comments
-And because of these I couldn't read the REAL comments in all that clutter,
especially due to the Flickrs New Page.


And I thank to every one who did write something,
really it made me happy to see so much..


Where The Rainbow Starts
canon photo contest 2011
Image by Kuzeytac (will be back soon)
You can Tweet THIS by clicking HERE:)


Explore #3 13.04.2009 Front Page!! Yay:) Thank you my friends!
15.000+ VIEWS & 800+ FAVES!! Thank you!

Homepage admins' choice at The Seasons’ Magic Group
. 10.05.2009 Thank you!

A MUST; see it in LARGE.

Strait from the camera except for the crop+signature+frame.
Raw->Tiff->Jpg

Kesme+imza+çerçeve haricinde direkt kameradandır.

***************************
TEMA-Genç TEMA ve Fotoalem ortak projesi olan "Doğa Yeniden Uyanıyor" konulu yarışmada, paylaşıma açılan 918 eser arasından seçilerek ilk 50 eser içinde yer alan ve sergilenmeye değer görülmüştür.


In the well known cooperation TEMA's Contest: This photo has been picked in the first 50 photos within the 918 photos , and got the right to be exhibited.

SPRİNG CLEANİNG; (26.06.2011)

723 "comments" has been erased.

Because;
-Invites without comments
-Award codes without comments
-And because of these I couldn't read the REAL comments in all that clutter,
especially due to the Flickrs New Page.


And I thank to every one who did write something,
really it made me happy to see so much..


Redneck Legos
canon photo contest 2011
Image by jbdenham
View On Black

Canon EOS 60D, EF-S 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS, f6.3, ISO100, 1/400s, 126mm

What do Legos do when it rains? Well, if they're rednecks, they jump in the 4-wheel drive and go muddin'!

Decided to throw my hat in the Lego Wars competition this month. If you're not familiar with Lego Wars, it's a contest hosted by the Lego Legend Photog himself, Chris Nitz, over at his website www.chrisnitz.com. Each month, Chris provides a theme for the month and anyone wanting to enter submits a photo where the Legos are the stars!

April's theme is "What do Legos do when it rains?" My original thought was to take these two guys and let them play in the mud, but my wife, Laura, being full blooded redneck herself, told me there is no playing in the mud without a 4 x 4 and a lot of hootin' and hollerin'! Fortunately, these two and the CAT were up to the task!

At the end of the month, Chris will post the entries and you can vote for your favorite. Check out Chris' Lego site here, and 'Get 'Er Done!'


An artist and her subject
canon photo contest 2011
Image by Derek Lyons
Wandering along the beach, I found an artist painting the beach and the scenery.

View on black.

Composition notes: Yes, I violated the 'rule of thirds' - mostly because she did. I was trying to match my photograph as closely as possible to the view captured in her painting. Next time this opportunity arises, I think I should try to match horizons too.

Scroll through the comments for some related photographs.

A re-edited and re-cropped version submitted to the County Fair photo contest, where it won a second place ribbon: www.flickr.com/photos/31736686@N00/6037658544/

Our Daily Topic: "Starts With A", 01 March 2011

My photoblog page on Facebook.


First Fish
canon photo contest 2011
Image by Dan Pancamo
Photo By Dan Pancamo @pancamo

1st Place in FeatherFest 2011 Photo Contest!

The Least Tern (Sternula antillarum, formerly Sterna antillarum) is a species of tern that breeds in North America and locally in northern South America. It is closely related to, and was formerly often considered conspecific with, the Little Tern of the Old World. Other close relatives include the Yellow-billed Tern and Peruvian Tern, both from South America.



Yesterday I stumbled on this Least Tern nest with two eggs then an hour later I return to discover an egg missing! At first I thought I just counted wrong, but within a few minutes I saw what I thought was a rock move but it was this liitle guy. His sibling hatched this morning. Found my new subject for the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment